Boost User Performance with AI and Chatbots
Intelligence demonstrated by machines, also known as Artificial Intelligence (AI) is evolving rapidly. We are increasingly interacting with chatbots that simulate human conversations and solve various tasks, (sometimes without us even knowing it). IBM states that experts predict that chatbots will power 85% of all customer service interactions by 2020, and a recent survey by PwC revealed that 27% of consumers aren’t even sure if their last customer service interaction was with a human or chatbot.
“ChatBots will power 85% of all customer services interations by 2020
Today’s chatbots are smart, fast, responsive and useful in making decisions and simplifying processes. Chatbots help automate many of our day to day activities, such as:
- Aiding with flight bookings, providing reminders and boarding passes or offering ideas of things to do or places to dine at your destination
- Acting as a personal stylist, recommending looks to suit you based on measurements, skin tone and hair type provided, or offering makeup tutorials
- Assisting when ordering from an online retailer, answering common questions about orders, tracking and returns and whether specific items are in stock.
- Sorting your accounts, acting as your personal smart assistant, managing your finances with a simple conversation
In the world of learning, chatbots are being introduced to handle common learner FAQs, to deliver learner support, to on-board employees or to even mentor and coach them. But what about the actual application of learning into performance on the job?
Assima’s focus is on delivering solutions which improve and accelerate employees’ capabilities in their workplace and on their workplace systems. Assima has advanced its Assima Assist solution to integrate IBM Watson services to deliver augmented intelligence and a personal agent to assist the user in their workflow: to help them make better decisions, provide better responses, to take better courses of action.
Assima’s CLO, Eleni Iatridis, and guest speaker Kieran O`Byrne, Solution Architect, Business Partner Solution Hub, IBM UK, reveal how artificial intelligence can address the typical challenges in a call center environment. You will see how chatbots can assist call center agents directly in their critical applications by:
- Providing them with the right answer as they need it
- Eliminating the frustration of having to find information in multiple applications
- Improving their liaison with customers
- Doing the `boring` tasks for them
- Helping them make better decisions, faster and smarter
Use digital transformation technologies to accelerate user performance, increase efficiency and make your SAP S/4 HANA project a success!
Train employees faster, improve performance, reduce costs and increase revenues.
505 Maisonneuve West
Montreal, QC, H3A 3C2
Albert Street, Eccles
Manchester, M30 0BL
1043 GR Amsterdam
Edificio FITENI I
Centro de Negocios GlueWork
Furze Road, Sandyford