The COVID-19 pandemic was a litmus test. It forced learning professionals to take a hard look at their approach and ask themselves:
- Were our training programs designed to be conducive to remote training?
- Does this crisis highlight pre-existing flaws in our approach?
- What’s the best way to implement a high-impact remote learning journey?
Exploring these questions is the goal of this handbook. Its purpose is to help you make your training more impactful than ever before.
What you will learn in this handbook:
- How COVID-19 impacted L&D teams
- 3 shifts in mindset, process and technology to supercharge remote applications training
- A 3-step plan to implement a high-impact remote learning journey