Learning Technologies to Transform the Impact of your Training
Learning technologies can transform the impact of your training. Implementing a new complex system within your corporate environment and having a large workforce to train can be a logistical nightmare even for the most experienced Learning & Development professional. Our recorded webinar talks more about some of the challenges:
- Employees are often geographically dispersed with differing languages, time zones and working hours to consider
- Diaries need to sync to ensure availability for the duration of the training course
- Training environments need to be set up, configured and maintained
- Accompanying training materials need to be created
- When processes change or functional upgrades occur, which happens regularly in the ever-changing 21st century world, all of the training and associated documentation need to be adjusted
In the past, live training environments, also known as sandboxes/training clients, have often been selected as the method of choice to train users on new software being implemented in the business. Because training in an environment similar to the real thing is an efficient way to train users as they are practicing in a hands-on, practical way. Learning retention from active learning, as opposed to passive methods, are usually higher.
The downside of sandboxes is that the return on investment (ROI) is often low because they are extremely costly and time-consuming to set up and maintain when systems and processes change.
Adopting the right training approach is crucial to gain maximum ROI from the technology you have invested so much in.
The benefits of using an approach that provides the users with a highly interactive training environment that is a clone of the actual software includes:
- Reducing your training time by up to 30%
- Eliminating technical constraints and sandbox costs
- Adhering to stringent language and data privacy requirements
Reduce your training development and delivery costs and increase employee efficiency while giving your users the best training experience without exceeding your budget. Learn more and take your organization’s employee training to the next level with cloud-based, comprehensive solution by Assima. The blend of right learning technology and content is vital to achieve corporate training goals.
Train employees faster, improve performance, reduce costs and increase revenues.
505 Maisonneuve West
Montreal, QC, H3A 3C2
Albert Street, Eccles
Manchester, M30 0BL
1043 GR Amsterdam
Edificio FITENI I
Centro de Negocios GlueWork
Furze Road, Sandyford